I was inspired to put together PictaBooth after setting up a simple photo booth for a friend’s Halloween party. Seeing how much fun people had with a basic remote-controlled camera made me curious about a more sophisticated set up – one that is simple and fun to use, but also produces high quality images that can be easily shared.
PictaBooth is the result of an extensive evaluation of photo booth hardware and software. Coupled with a high customer service standard, I’ll provide a quality photo booth activity for your next gathering or event.
Standard PictaBooth Rental Package: $400
- $100 deposit required, refundable if cancelled with two weeks notice.
What You Get
- Four hours of booth time (fewer or additional hours can be negotiated, but there’s a minimum cost of $300 and 2 hours booth time)
- Digital SLR camera, touch-screen software interface, and high quality lighting in a compact and modern looking appliance
- An on-site attendant (me!) with the technical background and customer service experience to handle technical issues and assist users
- A selection of backgrounds and props suitable for your event
- On-site printing up to 100 prints (4 x 6 inch). Modest fee per-print thereafter.
- Electronic file sharing options (Facebook, SMS, email), on-site (with adequate mobile data connectivity) and/or post-event.
What PictaBooth Needs from You
- Ideally, an 8 x 8-foot space for the hardware, backdrop, and posing area, though smaller spaces can work. A site visit may be required to make an assessment.
- Access to electrical outlets. PictaBooth’s components can run off battery power if needed, but it will affect how long the equipment can operate at a stretch. Access to a power outlet is needed at least to charge batteries.
- Guests ready to ham it up for the camera
Fill out the form to being PictaBooth for your next party or event!