I was inspired to create PictaBooth after setting up a photo booth for a friend’s Halloween party. Seeing how much fun people had with a basic remote-controlled camera made me curious about a more sophisticated set up – one that is simple and fun to use, but also produces high quality images that can be easily shared.
PictaBooth is the result of an extensive evaluation of photo booth hardware and software. Coupled with a high customer service standard, I’ll provide a quality photo booth activity for your next gathering or event.
Standard PictaBooth Rental Package
- $400 for indoor (or outdoor sheltered) locations
- $500 for outdoor locations
- $100 deposit required, refundable if cancelled with two weeks notice.
- Additional travel fee required if outside Eugene-Springfied area
What You Get
- Four hours of booth time
- Fewer or additional hours can be negotiated, but minimum rental cost is $300 and 2 hours of booth time.
- Digital SLR camera, touch-screen software interface, and high quality lighting in a compact and modern looking appliance
- An on-site attendant (me!) with the technical background and customer service experience to handle technical issues and assist users
- A selection of backgrounds and props suitable for your event
- On-site printing up to 100 prints (4 x 6 inch).
- Electronic file sharing options on-site (with adequate mobile data connectivity) and/or post-event if mobile data not available on-site.
What PictaBooth Needs from You
- Ideally, a 10 x 10-foot space for the hardware, backdrop, and posing area, though smaller spaces can work. A site visit may be required to make an assessment if the space is smaller than 6 x 6 feet.
- Access to electrical outlets. PictaBooth’s components can run off battery power if needed, but it will affect how long the equipment can operate at a stretch. Access to a power outlet is needed at least to charge batteries.
- Guests ready to strike a pose!
Fill out the form to begin. I’ll follow up with a short questionnaire to get all the details about your event.